If you are one of those people who are terribly lazy when it comes to choosing and folding your clothes when you pack a suitcase, it is likely you feel the same when you have to prepare your beauty products for a trip. It is overwhelming to think that you might have to go without something, but at the same time you don´t want to be burdened with too many things.
To make it easier to prepare your cosmetic bag and, above all, to continue with your facial routine wherever you go, Anesi has created travel sets, with travel-sized versions of your favourite products for daily use. So, you don´t have too much to think about and you have everything in an ideal size!
If you still don´t have an Anesi travel set, we are going to give you some advice so you can prepare your own cosmetic bag in a heartbeat, with everything you need. Regardless of whether or not you are travelling by plane, it is highly recommended that you use transparent bottles to transport the cosmetics in the cabin. You can fill them with your products and take them wherever you go with the right amount you´re going to need: they are great for taking make-up remover, cleanser, toner and moisturiser.
The Anesi cream samples that come in sachets are great to take on a trip. They hardly take up any space and you can carry the amount you really need, with the product intact.
Products with multiple applications and benefits, such as our CC Perfect Cream, are also ideal for saving space. In just one bottle, you have: hydration, colour and sun protection.
What should not be missing from your list
- Make-up remover, cleanser and toner. As a one-off, to save space, you could take all-in-one wipes, although these are not recommended for daily use.
- Your serum, your eye contour product and your moisturiser. If it is Summer or you are going somewhere with snow, you mustn´t forget your sunscreen.
- Cotton discs and tissues.
- Your cosmetic essentials: CC Cream or liquid foundation, blush, mascara and a versatile lipstick.
- A miniature of your favourite fragrance, or a solid perfume.
- A travel-size toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Lip balm
- A hair brush and a few accessories, such as hair bands or hairpins.
- Travel-sized shower gel and shampoo. Gel stick and dry shampoo may also be an option.
- A travel mirror.
- Hand cream.